Sunday, January 31, 2010

HW#84

I think alot of people have read this book because it's a goosebumps book and alot of children read goosebumps. They read it because it is a horror book which children can enjoy. They enjoy it because it might frighten you a little bit but it is still a little funny even if it is a horror story.

I would reccomewnd this book to people who enjoy things that are funny and things that are on scary I think that because kids like horror movies, shows, and probaly even books so that is how you know that. People like horror because horror gives fear and what is any thing without fear.

Books I would like to read is Percy Jackson " The Sea Monster" also " The Titans Curse" and "The Last Olympian". These books do not relate to the book I am reading now.

In the whole school year I have won 15 books in the whole school year

No comments: