Wednesday, January 20, 2010

1/11/10 HW REPRIEVE part 1

A
1. Can you read, that inscription mom?
2. Because of the unexpected cold snap, the tomatoes froze.
3. If you check your logbook, you will find my name.
4. No, the janitor didn't throw out my experiment.
5. Last night that train headed for Tulsa, Oklahoma.
6. The company's management changed on May 1, 2003
B
1. My pediatrician treats infants, children, and teenagers.
2. I will nag, pester, and torment you until you give in.
3. Did you know Paul, that warts are caused by virus.
4. Dad was June 2, 1984 the date you married mom.
5. Drew will study ecologyin Wichita, Kansas next year.
6. I wandered around, did some shopping and had lunch.
C
Mike: Dad we're in Providence, Rhode Island and we've got a dilemma with the car.
Dad:Oh, is everyone all right?
Mike: Yes, were fine, but the car just started vibrating, bucking, and acting weird.
Dad: From what you said Mike, I believe you forgot to check your gas guage. You, Mark, and Anothony remain in the car put the hazard lights on, and wait for me.

No comments: