Tuesday, January 5, 2010

HW#66

What I think would be good for me in 2010 is my work in class. I am going to do lots of things to improve. I want to improve more in math and science to get better grades. I would also like to stay on the honor roll. I would like to keep up both math and science grades.

I want my grades to increase higher so that I can be at the top of the honor roll. My new years resolution is to get good grades and still have fun. My resolution would have been impossible for me in 4th and 5th grade because I did not believe in myself. But know I am able to believe and understand possible things to me.

I believe I can do it because last year I did not do great because know I have to pay the price sitting in detention when I am supposed to be in the cafeteria with my friends.

No comments: