Wednesday, February 3, 2010

HW#86

A
1. The rabbit watched the coyote.
2. People evacuated their homes.
3. The team won the tournament.
4. The play was postponed.
5. Priscilla to charge of the meeting.
6. Roll up your pants.
B.
1.She was reasonably sure of the answer?
2. The light suddenly went out!
3. You should check to make sure that you have sufficent cash.
4. Rex has a job with an insurance company?
5. My little sister has a huge vocabulary!
6. The injured dog should be taken to the vet.
C.
This place is a mess! The workmen are fastening panels of wallboard in place with loud bangs. They have been demolishing my room piece by piece. It has seemed like an eternity now.
My grandmother had a stroke recently . She's moving in with us because of that life threatining episode. My room is being divided in two! I had the only appropriate bedroom. I resent my lost of space in a way. I suspect Grandma resents losing her freedom even more.

No comments: