Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Reading Response

The book I read was called " The Outsiders''. This book talks about a greaser named Ponyboy. He ran away because his brother hit him. He ran away with Johnny because his parent don't care about him. They go to Windrixville. That reason is because Johnny killed someone and now he has to leave town with Ponyboy. Ponyboy has to leave because he was with Johnny when he killed Bob. If Ponyboy gets caught him and Soda would get put in a boys home. So him and Johnny went to Windrixville and they cut there hair so they won't look like hoodlums.

If a situation happen to my like this I would probaly do this just to let the police calm down but just to know it was not me but I would stay away for a little while. So I could just come back then explain that did not do anything even though Johnny was dead I would still have to go to a boy's home because I would be very angry.

No comments: