Tuesday, March 16, 2010

HW#106




I've seen kids being bullied before. A boy had an odor problem and so they bullied him because he really smelled bad. So he got bullied and teased because he stink really bad. Every time he got teased or bullied every day for no reason. So he started to fight back every time somebody said something about him he did not like or he started to say stuff back at them that includes your mother or your father. One day I got mixed up in commosion and said i said something about hit me so I beat him up.
Every time this kid got teased I told them to leave him alone cause im type cool.
I dont think you can ever make kids stop teaching others.

1 comment:

Editor said...

Derel-
Why do you think you can't make students stop teasing others?
How did you feel after you beat up the boy?
Mr. Enders